Your Local Computer Repair Service in South Bay San Diego!
South Bay PC Services
, has been specializing in providing quality computer repair and support services in the South Bay San Diego area for many years. With many satisfied clients, home PC users and business owners alike, our company has been acquiring new customers strictly on a word of mouth basis. We know how to provide our clients with great personalized computer service at an affordable price. If you chose our company, you can be sure that your PC problem will be resolved by one of the best technicians in the San Diego area.Here are a few more reasons why you should choose South Bay PC Services:
- FREE over the phone estimates? you will know the cost before we start
- We will repair your computer no matter what make or model
- Your service is FREE if we are unable to provide a solution to your problem
- All of our hardware repairs are backed by a 60 day labor warranty
- Our technician will be on-site within twenty four hours
- A trained technician will provide friendly phone support every time you call
- In most cases, your problem will be resolved within twenty four hours
- Our repair & support services are performed by highly trained A+ Certified Technicians
We support all types of computers and software including familiar brands such as: Asus, DELL, Sony, Alienware, Compaq, HP, Gateway, eMachine, Acer, Apples as well as any custom built PC. With our worry-free guarantee, if you are not satisfied with our service, we will come back and resolve the problem for FREE. If you are still not convinced you should choose us as your computer service provider, please read our Testimonials. Better yet, just call us to experience the exceptional quality support you deserve at an affordable price. We eagerly await for your call.
About our main Information Technology Specialist
Our Specialist is a graduate of San Diego State University earning a B.S. degree in computer science. He also attended southwestern college, where he received 2 associates degrees in information systems with an emphasis in computer networking and computer repair. Through his school years he also pass the examinations to receive his A+ certified technician, N+ network technician, and CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate).